TORK ARCTIC ROTARY ACTUATORS -50 °C
TORK RAM series pneumatic actuators are suitable for very cold environments until -50°C with long life times. These Actuators are using for automatic control of rotary valves with pneumatic power. Product tested in our R&D labrotary under -50 degree and passed 1.500.000 cycle tests.
* These are designed for hard operating conditions with long life cycle time.
* These actuators are designed for operating at minimu-50°C ambient temperature.
* For using these Actuators without any problem feeding air must not contain water particles at all. Suitable air dryers must be used.
* These actuators can be used in -50°C ambient temperature without any power reduction for a long time.
* Bearing and sealing parts are designed for working in hard conditions.
* Actuator bodies have special coating against corrosion.
* To operating these actuators suitable Namur valve ( -50°C) must be used.
* Producing of all types of TORK rotary standard actuators for arctic conditions is possible
For more details , please use below link